"Trowilet" by Alatar. September, 1999
---History of the Temple---
Centuries ago, before the nations of Trow built the great cities of their empire and were still a nomadic race, the Trow discovered a strange vent of gas in a desolate land. They accidentally lit the gas of this vent with their torches, and it erupted into flame. Over this new source of the earth's power they built a temple, and there began to hold the rites of the earth. Before they could step onto the temple, however, they had to purify themselves, releasing all impure fluids. This map takes place just after one of these Trow rites. Hence the pools are full: vomit, urine, feces and blood. (They only spilt a fraction of their blood, not all of it, believing that the right spell would rid them of the impure portion thereof.) Now, as we approach to play, the trow have returned to their nations, exhausted after their ordeal. But beware, they may have sent guardians to watch over their sacred land.
---About the Map---
- Assassin: A maul is your target; dark units.
- Body Count: Light units.
- Capture the Flag: Your flag is a little distance from your starting position; dark units.
- Flag Rally: Dark units.
- King of the Hill: Dark units.
- Last Man on the Hill: Light Units.
- Hunting: Each team gets one guardian trow (aided by two wights) and hunts a tourist group of some filthy humans who have desecrated the temple and surrounding grounds.
- Steal the Bacon: Light units.
- Territories: Light units.
-- Two wights on every game type take advantage of the lakes' filthy center depths.
-- This map has been fairly well tested, but if you find any problems, please notify me at email@example.com.
---Acknowledgements and Thanks---
- Copyright 1998 in whole or in part Bungie Software Products Corporation. Created with Bungie's Fear and Loathing by Alatar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consultant/Beta Tester: Sypher...thanks, dude!
- Textures: Vista's Texture Library (http://vista.theresistance.net/~vista/tips/) and Absolute Background Textures Archive (http://www.grsites.com/textures/)
- Adobe Photoshop 5.0