WILD WEST! BOOT HILL
(for use with "The Wild West.tagset")
NOTE: You *must* have "The Wild West.tagset" installed and active for "Wild West! Boot Hill" to run. You can get it here...
Be aware that "The Wild West.tagset" is *not* the same file as "The Wild West v2" multiplayer/solo plug-in.
"Wild West! Boot Hill" is the Wild West version of a previously released map ("Crypt of the Taken" by Omac).
With a few minor modifications, that is (beware the "Dead Bandit King" in his throne, dead-centre of the map).
"Boot Hill Five Start" supports (almost) all game types, and is one HELL of a lot of fun.
"Gunslingers" is a five-start game, supports BC, LMOTH, CTF, Assassin, and Bacon. You begin dead-centre with a single Ringer. If you survive this initial encounter, good for you. If not, you have a backup team in your respective corner, consisting of an Outlaw Boss, a Doctor, two Wolves, and a couple Bandits.
The "Caballo" or "Horse" unit was created by Carlinho (Carlitos), with several modifications by ol' :: Beer Can ::
The Horse is used as the Assassin target in the game of the same type.
- "Wild West.tagset" by Bar7 - http://www.frigidman.com/wildwest/
- "Crypt of the Taken" by Omac - http://www.seesaw.org/omac/
and also http://fileball.net/mill/item.fb?16342046
- "Bloody Mess" Plug-In: Rick (Verdugo) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Lion Throne" by Mr. Man himself, The Pope - email@example.com
- Horse Ambient Unit by Carlinho - http://fileball.net/mill/item.fb?875994289
Putting it all together: :: Beer Can :: - Platinum_Ark@excite.com
:: Beer Can ::