Hills Of The Crow (Myth3)
This map for Myth3 is as direct of a port from it's Myth2 counterpart as possible or logical. The original map design and creation was produced by a highly talented artist named Soma. This port of his map to Myth3 was produced with his full permission and approval. I have no current contact information for Soma.
This project is provided FREE for you to use solely for your enjoyment. It is not provided with the intent that you would deEngineer, Extract, ReUse, or deface any or all aspects of this project other than for the purposes of your own personal learning and education.
PERMISSIONS & LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS:
Unlike it's Myth2 counterpart, this map was NOT produced using Myth2's Fear and Loathing. This map was produced with both public and private non-public tools for editing the Myth3 game engine. The work within this map is solely my own and no others unless stated so above. No one holds the authority to redistribute or duplicate these creations without written approval to do so other than the original creator of this project or any project this may be based upon with permission. That includes posting this map or previous versions of this map to ANY hotline, ftp, or internet related location intended for others to download. This project may not be included in ANY commercial or non-commercial cd, dvd or archive project without my written permission. Removal of this EULA from this archive does not mean the user is free from the permissions contained within. The permission within this EULA are the intentions of the creations author and may not be altered, removed or re-interpreted by anyone but it's original author. Removing said ReadMe violates your agreement for the FREE use of this work.
The different variants of this project were produced in whole or in part using the M3 engine tool Ballistic from FlyingFlip Studios. No parts of this project may be Published, redistributed, or reproduced in whole or in part without the approval of CLEM and FlyingFlip Studios representatives.
Please respect the wishes of this projects author and do not redistribute or modify this project WITHOUT the expressed written consent of the projects creator. This includes incorporating this project or other projects by this author within any Archive, or download site without the express permission by the projects author. You did not create this project, you do not have the authority to decide how it is used or from where it may be downloaded. Thank you.
©2005 Rick Stufflebean All Rights Reserved.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you ("you") and Clem (The Creator). By installing, copying, or otherwise using this associated project, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This project is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This project is licensed, not sold, and ALL SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS."
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: This EULA grants you the following rights:
á Installation and Use: You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of this project. Any copies of this project which this License authorizes you to make are subject to this EULA.
á Reproduction and Distribution: You may not reproduce and distribute copies of this or other projects created by the creator without the express written consent.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS:
á Support Services: The creator is not required to provide you with support services ("Support Services") related to this project.
á Termination: Without prejudice to any other rights of the creator's your rights under this EULA will terminate automatically without notice from the creator if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this EULA. In such event you must destroy all copies of this project and any related materials.
3. COPYRIGHT: All right, title and interest in and to this project (including the copyrights in and including, but not limited to, any Myth tags, images, visual content, story content, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated into this project), the accompanying printed materials (if any), and any copies of this project are owned by the creator. This project is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Except as permitted by applicable law and this License, you may not publish, provide for download, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, or create ANY derivative works from this project or the assets contained within this project without express written consent of the creator.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty on Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of this project is at your sole risk. This project is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind and the creator EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS PROJECTS CREATOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS PROJECT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THIS PROJECT WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, THE CREATOR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS PROJECT OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE CREATOR OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CREATOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THIS PROJECT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT THE CREATOR OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CREATOR'S) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PROJECT REMAINS WITH YOU.
5. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE CREATOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE, EVEN IF THE CREATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PROJECT REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. Fault Tolerance. This project is not fault tolerant and is not designed, manufactured, or intended for use as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communications systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of this project could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Activities"). The creator specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion of this EULA, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this EULA shall continue in full force and effect. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of this project and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this EULA will be binding unless in writing and signed by Clem.