"Dorfball Anywhere" ~ v1.12[RC] ~ Mod by Baak
Original Plugin/Conversion: Dorfball by Badlands
Dedicated to the Members and Special Guests of the Order of H'Pak,
and Dorfball lovers everywhere!
Last Updated: 2008-03-25
I plan to do a single readme for consolidated Anywhere plugins soon(tm) -
in the meantime, you can play this just about anywhere *and* use it as a
replacement for the original Dorfball Tagset v1 to get some polishing touches
on Dorfball I've wished existed for almost ten years.
Oh, and just for Frumius - you can play this on Fetchball too. OMG.
2008-02-29 v1.4 - Initial Release
2008-03-07 v1.9 - Consolidated into "Baak's Anywhere Multi Pak"
2008-03-15 v1.10 - Pre-v2.0 Test Version:
- Complete revision of Dorfball Anywhere behavior
- Infinite Grey Balls now intelligently mana-based
- Special Balls scattered more randomly and start "inert"
- Special Balls can be dropped with Shift-I command
- Updated Orange Balls (including in regular Dorfball):
final explosion like satchel blast after ~20 seconds
- Added White "Medi-Ball" for Anywhere Only and removed
Doctor unit; Medi-Ball behavior as follows:
* Allows for 3 Heals (if new)
* Can heal self or others by hitting with tossed ball
* Remembers # heals if dropped
* Unit cannot throw grey balls while carrying
2008-03-18 v1.11 - Added red crosses to White Medi-Ball
- Reverted Orange Balls for normal Dorfball maps only
- Red balls back to smaller (but still better) satchel drop
- Units can no longer special friendlies with harmful balls
2008-03-25 v1.12 - Reverted Orange Balls everywhere (makes more sense)
- Baron (on Assassin) can no longer pick up Medi-Balls but
can still toss all other Special Balls (was fun!) - the
Medi-Ball caused bizarre behavior (due to internal stuff)
LEGAL STUFF AND EULA
* This unaltered readme file must be included with the plugin at all times.
* This plugin is freeware and comes with no warranty whatsoever. Use at your
* Please report any bugs to the author to allow them to be incorporated into
* Original plugin author: Badlands
* "Flying Invisible Squirrel Heads"; UGR Random Goodie Scattering concept,
logic, execution, and tags; and any work created independently of the
original plugin author and/or Bungie Studios and/or Take Two Interactive
are: Copyright (C)2003-2008 Baak'lor Studios. All Rights Reserved.