Mythisms - A Myth dictionary of Myth terms about Myth.
This page was recovered from the long-dead Tharsis Times web site which in turn pulled the material off of The Dagger of the Wight web site and which had its origins in a post found on the comp.sys.mac.games.strategic newsgroup.
- Archer Deluxe
- Ghols' favorite snack. - Anon
- A group of ranged units are overcome by Ghols. - Anon
- A Trow completely surrounded by Thrall. - Matt
- Alternate name for a Wight. (Like a pickle, but smellier.)
- Alternate name for a Wight. (When someone kills your Wight prematurely, you cry, "Hey, they killed Kenny! You bastards!!"
- Mad Trow Disease
- A serious infection of the main body of your army that causes contusions, an outbreak of red spots, acute disorientation, a loss of strength and eventually death. It has no known cure. - Case
- When a team captain takes all the warriors, and gives his teammate all the archers, and they head in seperate directions.
- A team game where the team captain forgets to assign units or indicate strategy. - Matt Liebhold
- Leaving a group of men illegally parked, and unattended, in a Wight zone. - Anon
- Watching newcomers try to get their troops moving together in formation. - John Haywood
- When you've almost started a game on bungie.net, only to be disconnected right before the battle begins. - The Vulch
- Putting together a formation on a hill only to find they
don't make a nice hollow circle facing the enemy! - John Haywood
- Mything Gholie
- When the flag is wide open in a Capture the Flag game. -Unknown
- Mything in Action
- When you find one of your units, for example, an Archer, standing all by himself in some distant corner of the map because he was chased there by a Thrall, who's body you'll invariably find nearby, and whom you completely forgot about in the heat of battle. - The Vulch
- When an enemy Wight is a wee bit closer than you thought.
- Having a Wight in the middle of a pack of Thrall when charging the hill and having him get shot by enemy Archers. - Matt Liebhold
- What a Dwarf's cocktail is when it lands in his own troops.
- Forgetting to controll your Dwarves around your own troops.
- Matt Liebhold
- When a subordinate heads the wrong way in a team game. - Bastian
- Mythtery Fantasy Theater 300
- The art of making sarcastic wisecracks during a net game, which of course show up while replaying a saved film, giving the whole thing a very similar feel to MST3K. - The Vulch
- Stealth Bomber
- Balin on the Sons of Myrgard level. - Tyr
- Trying to command a rabid Trow in the throes of mayhem. -Lophan
- Characteristic of a 3D feature in Myth that you won't be seeing in any Warcraft, C&C clone or the like game. - Lophan
- Whight Christmas
- When a unsepecting whight comes down the "chimney," blows up some archers, and it "snows" body parts for 5 minuntes. - SKA976SK8
- Wight Out
- What happens when you've successfully decimated an entire column of men with a well timed Wight attack. - The Vulch
- Wight Wash
- Clearing large spaces of beautifully rendered 3D landscape with a green explosive undead walking corpse. - Forrest Cameranesi